Anderson Homes offers vacation/sick days, holiday pay (after 90 day probationary period), and 401K (after 2 years of employment). Following are the skills and qualifications needed, along with the job duties.
Skills and Qualifications: Strong work ethic, Adaptability, Strong Customer Service Skills, Reporting Skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal & Written Communication, Efficiency, Responsibility, Detail Oriented, Time Management, Multitask, Teamwork, Google Drive, Google Docs. Knowledge of Buildertrend project management software is a plus but not necessary.
Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Uphold Anderson Homes Values.
- Learn to write complete specifications for projects
- Create initial design estimates in Buildertrend using historical data from past projects
- Send out plans for bids and receive bids from trade partners
- Create Preliminary Estimates in Buildertrend
- Request Engineering and Energy Analysis on Projects
- Receive all final selections to produce a final control estimate for contract in Buildertrend
- After contract, assist project management team
- Establish and manage relationships with suppliers, vendors, and Trade Partners
- Proactively seek out products/vendors in order to obtain best pricing as appropriate.
- Resolve any complications that may arise with products or delivery
If you feel you are this person and looking for a great working atmosphere, please send your resume to MElliott@AndersonCustomHomeBuilder.com.